On 5th December Fendi Roma will host an exclusive fashion show in Hotel de Russie’s Secret Garden in the heart of the beautiful city of Rome.
Guests can view Fendi’s latest collection in the hotel’s Piazzetta Valadier, where the Italian luxury fashion house has also created a bespoke Christmas Tree made from 300 iconic baguette handbags.
The fashion show is part of the Hotel de Russie’s Rome in Style Experience which includes:
– 2 tickets to the Fendi Fashion Show and after show cocktail party at Hotel de Russie
– 2 nights in a Deluxe Double Room
– Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast
– A Fendi gift in your room
– A private tour of Fendi’s flagship store at the historic Palazzo Fendi and a consultation with a Fendi stylist
– A private dinner prepared by celebrated Chef Fulvio Pierangelini at Le Jardin de Russie on Saturday
The dazzling Fendi decorated Christmas tree at the Hotel de Russie will be unveiled on 1st December, the very same day that Fendi will light up its magnificent “Baguette Christmas Tree” and “Bag Buggies Christmas facade” at the Fendi headquarters in Largo Goldoni.
For more information please contact your Insignia Lifestyle Boutique personal assistant.