There’s only one city that comes to mind when you think of a picture perfect place to spend Valentine’s day – and that’s Paris.
The Mandarin Oriental hotel makes an equally romantic and luxurious choice – in particular their extra special ‘Love in Paris’ Valentine’s package. The perfect Valentine’s date at the Mandarin Oriental Paris, starts with a chilled bottle of Champagne and a bed adorned with rose petals upon arrival.
Couples may then escape to the hotel’s spa for a relaxing treatment for two in a gorgeous couples’ suite, and can take home a “Belle de Nuit” candle gift as a memento of their romantic getaway.
The Mandarin Oriental hotel ‘love in Paris’ package includes:
• Luxurious accommodation for one night
• Breakfast for two in-room or at Camélia
• Oriental Essence Treatment or Personalised Facial Treatment for two in a couples’ suite (80 minutes)
• Romantic welcome amenity in room of a bottle of Champagne and rose petal arrangement
• Upgrade room to room / suite to suite
• Candle gift by “Belle de Nuit”
The ‘Love in Paris’ package is available from 1 February to 28 February 2014. For more information, visit the website or contact your Insignia Lifestyle Boutique personal assistant.