W South Beach Hotel Miami has the ultimate, luxury Valentine’s offer – the “Turn the Lights Down Low” package, which invites guests to celebrate the very best the city has to offer this Valentine’s Day.
The exclusive three-night package delivers an ultra-indulgent experience that begins as early as touchdown at Miami International Airport, including helicopter transportation, a Ferrari car loaner, seaplane tour, private yacht excursion, penthouse accommodations, and aphrodisiac-inspired in-room dining with a menu curated by The Dutch’s Chef Andrew Carmellini.
Priced at $55,000, there are only two “Turn the Lights Down Low” packages available. The package includes the following:
- Three night accommodations in a two-bedroom penthouse suite featuring a Japanese soaking tub, gourmet kitchen and private terrace
- Roundtrip helicopter transportation between Miami International Airport and Miami Beach’s Watson Island helipad
- Roundtrip car service between Watson Island helipad and W South Beach
- Private seaplane, yacht and dinner escape including:
- Car service to private seaplane base
- Seaplane tour of the South Florida coastline with Dom Pérignon champagne
- Four-hour sunset cruise and five-course dinner aboard a 120-foot yacht
- Miami night sky helicopter tour
- In-room, three-course candlelight dinner curated by star chef, Andrew Carmellini,
- Featuring a menu that presents Double Grand Raw Bar Plateau topped with Ossetra caviar, a 28-Day Dry-Aged Ribeye for two with locally-sourced Swank Farms greens, and tableside Bananas Foster Flambé
- Ferrari California car loaner for the weekend
- Private poolside cabana at WET
- Bliss Spa couples massage on private penthouse rooftop terrace
- Two Bliss Spa Lemon+Sage Body Butter Lotions and two Bliss Spa Lemon+Sage Body Scrubs
For more information about this exclusive offer, visit the W South Beach Hotel & Residences website or contact your Insignia Lifestyle Boutique personal assistant.